Tuesday, April 18, 2017

#BAUniC-movie-scene047 - Relationship trouble

Scene047:

V, R, A2 are debating computer code and stuff.
B rushes in.

B3: What the f*ck A2! Why did you have to talk to B2?
A2: What did I do wrong?
B3: What did you do wrong? You even ask?
A2: Yes. I think I did everything right.
R: V, come, I think we can take some popcorn or coffee, whichever was allocated for the scene by the sponsors.
V: I wanna see what is this all about.
R: We will.
B3: I can tell you what this is all about. A2 went ahead, asking nobody, meddling with other people's business.
V: What did he do?
B3: Told my girlfriend she was being silly and childish.
A2: All true, except not using those words, but, glad at least one of you caught the meaning.
B3: So, what the f*ck A2? Why did you have to go do something like that? I could expect something like this from R, but... *turns to R* is this your doing? Did you instigate A2 into this?
R: I think it would have been best for all of us to have as little as possible to do with this drama, and the source people of it. But since at it, I am not aware of what has happened, and how the memes that compose what I am have helped or prevented something from happening?
A2: Do you know B2?
R: Sure, ... um... the one with... um... no... not sure.
V: Oh sure you know her. And I think your memes have done it. I am on A2's side on this one. Whatever he said, she is silly and childish, which does not bode well for someone older than you B3.
B3: A couple of months older, it does not matter.
A2: It does not matter, indeed. It matters that for silly issues she disturbs your thoughts.
B3: That is between me and her.
R: Actually that is between her and the rest of the world, and you are the outlet.
B3: I can handle it.
A2: We know you can. I did not want you to have to.
V: What did you do?
A2: Told her to be childish to her heart's content, but to try to avoid transmitting it to B3. If she needs help, B3 will always be there, as shown time and again. If needing attention, B3 will be there depending on the need level. If having no desire to fix the problem, then the best course of action would be not to disturb B3, to save this precious resource, not for us, but for herself... and then I told her that what B3 is doing here is orders of magnitude more important than the little personal issues of anyone in particular, including her. And she took it very well, I think.
B3: Well?!
A2: So it seemed. If not, great acting.
B3: Don't you think she may be polite to your face and keep her true self out of your eyes? Or that your words may impact her later?
R: ...After she digests them...
*B3 looks angry at R*
A2: Fine... it was the wrong tree to bark at. Maybe I should not mess with her. Maybe I should mess with you... B3, you need a human being to be your support, so you both are more than each of you separately.
B3: Shut up!!
V: Why are you so upset?
B3: Because he is freaking right... and I was at the verge of break-up because of that... and that I could not fix it, either by being on A2, or on B2's side of the argument, which, as you notice, was not really an argument... *voice calms down, sighs* and that she realized that it would have been better for me to have told her that, even if that included belittling her a bit, with love, with care, with improvement...
*A2 gulps down, looks at his feet*
*V goes and puts a hand on B3's back*
R: Well, glad everything got resolved...
B3: Resolved shit! We are not going to see each other for a couple of weeks at least.
A2: Do you need to?
B3: That is something that troubles me... no... and I was glad... and... indeed, maybe I should have been strict on her, because she so looks up to me.
A2: And I should have not told her, and let you explore relationships at your own pace, gather your own experience, maybe exercise it on the various people in your life and in their various moods, since you know them better.
B3: Well, I know you did not do it out of malice. At the very least you were trying for the greater good. I should thank you.
R: Do so...
A2: No need to. I am fine with him being neutral towards me, and advanced in comparison to his past self.
*B3 grumbles*
V: Do you know what we do to keep our relationship alive and well? Exercise.
B3: Exercise what?
R: Hah, you should listen to this.
V: See, hanging around smart people makes me and my mate smart as well, even if we don't particularly excel in relationship issues. So, we have worked out our power dynamics, our limits, our ideas, our troubles... and we are well aware of the importance of certain topics, and the lack of importance of certain other topics. We were lacking trouble, and we were growing dull in our mechanisms to deal with troubles. We feared we would quarrel and take it too far if we actually had some semiserious issue to debate. So we started playpretend arguments, and prepared the language tools and reaction mechanisms, just in case. We are not wasting time debating totally unlikely scenarios, nor get idiotic arguments to pretend fight about. Maybe you should try this way.
A2: Or, you know, you can try rewards and punishments of the kinky way to use as methods of aligning behavior with expectation.
B3: Thanks for the suggestion V. Thanks for the suggestion perv *to A2*.
V: Actually that is a good idea if one is kinky enough.
R: That is a matter of opinion V. I like your new approach better.
V: Not everybody can do high intellectual. Some will need the whip.
R: Not everybody is kinky.
B3: B2 is a bit kinky... not much, just the bit enough to make me uncomfortable.
*A2 grins wide*
R, to A2: Are you thinking about suggestions to give B2?
*A2 nods vigorously, red, flushed*
*R grins*
V: Well, don't. Let them discover these paths themselves.
B3: I think he knows not to interfere in this. I think that is why he is turning into a tomato right before our eyes.
*A2 burst a laughter*




No comments:

Post a Comment