Wednesday, July 6, 2016

#BAUniC:movie:scene013 - 16000

2: When I run it in realtime mode it pauses and waits for input. When I run it in fractal, it carries on. .. Weird, isn't it?

1: This is not the first time it happens, but there must be something wrong in one or both sets of calculations.

2: It is just a couple of pages of code, how hard do you think I have to look to find the mismatch?

1: Maybe the tables then?

2: I am not about to ask for another 16'000 hours to fix the tables. Besides, I reverse looked the results... Identical to the 3rd range. I don't think there is something wrong with the tables or the prior calculations.

1: What then? ....... (long pause. Eyewatching. Body language) ....... don't tell me you are starting to believe Jack's Master's bullshit...

2: Believe, no... but open to the idea of physics beyond the fractal we see. Besides, do you have a better explanation?

1: Wrong calculations?!? Duh!?!

2: Besides that...

1: What am I supposed to believe, then? Information changes the underlying maths?

2: No, just where the present, if there is even such a thing, is sliced from, along with all its vortexes, atoms and galaxies.

1: Potato, poteto...

2: When you have eliminated the impossible...

1: Then eliminate the impossible. Fix your damns calculations.

2: What if there is no fixing?

1: Then go beg Jack and his Master to take you in their extended family. Maybe they will find you a nice basket to sleep in.

2: There is no convincing you with that mindset.

1: Convincing?! You are not at 2+2 yet!!

2: At least I am open to other possibilities.

1: Yeah, multiverse...

2: So?

1: No, nothing. Do you need help fixing the formula?

2: Not at the moment.

1: Alrighty then.

(scene may continue)

No comments:

Post a Comment