Wednesday, July 6, 2016

#BAUniC:movie:scene015 - Jack's house

Scene: Jack's house. Needs sponsor for kinky setup after all the buildup to showing it. In the absence of a sponsor, a few kinky shadows will fill in while still leaving the impression.

__________________

Jack: This transformation, this I haven't seen so far. Everything else is redundant and completely dependent on the tables and the stray branches we can't fit into a deterministic form.

2: I thought it may be the culprit too. Not too likely in my mind, but I don't have as much experience as you.

Jack: I will look at it deeper. Probably fix it, and you can go back to your regular boring fractals.

2: It may be harder than that. See, I tried to get to my regular boring fractals. You don't know how many hours I put into that damn thing, and its surrounding I/O functions.

Jack: The surrounding functions are fine. There may be something wrong with the tables...

2, in low voice: ...I know...

Jack, continuing: ...but that is just one paradox, as any other, and giving reliable results when used independently. That's why we got it there in the first place.

2: A paradox coming from prior calculations, or a random input data, applied to...

Jack, interrupting: That is why you came to me.

2: ...yes, that is why I came to you. By the way, talking about coming... do you still?

Jack lowers his pants just enough for the padlock to show.

2: How long?

Jack: Three weeks so far.

2: How can you stand it?

Jack: Helps me concentrate, and train concentration efforts, and relax willpower... in short, it keeps distractions away from reach, and it helps me distract when I need a distraction. Once I got used to it, it really became a tool, and working much better when out of my control.

2 shrugs: Let's pretend I understand. When will you be out?

Jack: I have a job interview next week. If successful, in two weeks. If not, I don't know...

2: What about that other thing? *looks at Jack's crotch*

Jack: If I am good, by New Year's. But it is out every other evening for tormenting purposes. Well restrained and quite distracting, but if scheduled correctly it is the detaching I need to help me not burn out.

*mentioning burning, their eyes go to the candles, and a flashback of a hand lowering a lit candle and dropping hot wax on to undetermined. Muffled sounds*

Jack: I will show the calculations to my Master too. You may be on to something here.

2: Not likely, but thanx.

Jack: Maybe this will be the push you need to finally get beyond classics...

2: Beyond classics? What do you mean by classics, by now. I bet you call the omniphoton classic too.

Jack: The omniphoton is the classical component of unidirectional cause and effect as seen from the emergent phenomena inside. You are right, I would call that classic, if the classic photon was not such a clusterfuck of misconceptions. Nothing can beat that.

2: Not even classical black holes?

Jack: Black holes are the other side of the medallion. A bunch of closed-minded nonsense befitting classical civilizations. But they do make more sense than the classical straight-path photon... except when they fail calculations into singularities.

2: And to think a simple time reverse solves it, if we learn to accept it.

Jack: Your civilization is not ready yet to deal with the implications of forward and backward time on a cosmic scale.

2: Isn't it OUR civilization?

Jack: I don't know if I want to call this civilization, home. Maybe origin, but *looks around* this cage, this body, this planet... *looks at 2* maybe a temporary jumping platform for a higher state of awareness?

2: A portal?

Jack nods slightly.

2: Not too fond of my civilization either lately... (reference to some stupid human activity in the news of the time)

(scene may continue if tempted enough, but not wanting to burden it with more sponsors and water, the temptation will have to be quite high)

No comments:

Post a Comment